I believe it’s time to move some of the high premium graded silver coins, that I had to purchase in early 2020 because there was nothing else, out of my stack and replace it with some of the silver bullion that I do stack.
I think I can turn a decent profit if I can understand exactly what these coins are worth and what I can expect from a buyer. I need a lesson in how to determine the value of graded coins and what I can realistically expect at price.
I took a few of my graded coins to my Local Coin Store for some information.
Franklin Street Coin Company http://www.franklinstreetcoins.com/…
Phone: (513) 554-0851
The Silver Spot
If you would like to send this channel mail that may be opened in one of our videos you can do so by sending it to, "The Silver Joker Channel" P.O. Box 12869 Cincinnati, Oh 45212
And you can follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/silverjoker……
These are the Rules for all of our Giveaways:
Note: We are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
1. We will explain any rules for the Giveaway in our videos
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. All of the items given away are gifts from us to the winners.
4. YouTube does not sponsor any of our giveaways.
5. To participate, you must be a subscriber and like the video.
6. People less than 18 years of age must have parental consent to participate
7. Void where prohibited.
All information that I present is my personal opinion based on my own experiences and is not to be considered professional financial advice. When considering investing in physical silver or any other investment, you should seek advice from a licensed professional which I am not.